Thursday, December 23, 2010
Friday, September 10, 2010
visit on http://www.icbmbangkok.com/
Friday, August 27, 2010
Dear Students and Friends Share my Letter of Appreciation from respected Phd. Guide Dr. P.C Tripathy-Sambalpur University..Read it..visit http://www.sambalpuruniversitypgc.in
Wednesday, June 16, 2010
Wednesday, June 9, 2010
Friday, May 7, 2010
Wednesday, May 5, 2010
Tuesday, May 4, 2010
Saturday, April 3, 2010
Saturday, March 27, 2010
Saturday, March 20, 2010
2010 International Business & Economics Research Conference to be held at Caesar’s Palace, October 11-13, 2010
Thursday, March 11, 2010
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Nacef Mouri
Date: Thu, Mar 11, 2010 at 2:04 AM
Subject: Your submission to MERC 2010 (acceptance notice)
To: Saikat Gochhait
Cc: "Prof. Joshi "
Looking forward to meeting you soon.
Nacef Mouri, PhD
Assistant Professor of Marketing-School of Management-George Mason University
Fairfax, VA 22030- Email:email@example.com
Tel: (703) 993-1769: Fax: (703) 993-1809
For further details on the above paper forward your suggestions on firstname.lastname@example.org
Tuesday, March 2, 2010
1- Whose tagline “Used by men, enjoyed by women”
2- This magazines 1st issue had Marliyn Monroe on its cover and the magazines had no date coz its publisher was not sure whether there will be a 2nd issue?
4- Which co acquired Viva & Maltova from jagajit industries?
5- Which famous home appliances co was founded by Thomas alva Edison?
7- Which famous institution was established in New Delhi under the aegis of
8- Which great voice of India once endorsed glycodin ?
10- Advertisement tagline “the new size zero”
12- Which business group makes Ajanta & Samay clocks ?
13- “Sense and Simplicity”
15- slogan “57 varieties”
16- Pic of Chevrolet Beat
17- NDTV good times, Who is JV partner?
18- Which Japanese co is worlds largest tyre manufacturer?
19- While working as chemist at J Lyons & co. which future british PM helped them develop a method for preserving ice cream?
20- sound clip of ‘dance pe chance maar le’ , Identify the production house
WILD CARD ROUNDS
1) What is the tag-line for Youtube?
2) Air Jordan, was the first Nike shoe not to feature what?
The Swoosh, the Nike logo
3) What is the Lifeline Express undertaken by Tata?
It is a hospital on rails, for the Bihar Chattisgarh belt.
4) Which TV channel advertises itself as India’s Glamour and Lifestyle channel, and connect it to a major media group in India of not necessarily the same medium?
Zoom, an undertaking by the Times of India Group
5) Who endorses Samsonite?
6) The Hollerith Corporation became what in the future?
7) What isthe trading symbol of Agilent Technologies?
8) This airline’s call sign is Speedbert. It’s predecessor was “Imperial Airways“. It has served several countries around the globe. Name the Airline.
9) Which great iconic character was created by Bobby Kooka?
Air India Maharaja
1) Packaged Holiday or Holiday packages was an idea started by this individual in 1851 between Leicestershire and Loughborough?
2) Why is the Rupee used as a currency in S.E. Asia?
Rupee derives from Rupiah which in Sanskrit means ‘wrought silver’. People in ancient India used to trade in pieces of silver long before.
3) A 2009 product was called the N95 mask, why was it called the N95 mask?
N95 mask was used in the swine flu affected regions of the world. 95nm was the filtering capacity of the mask.
4) When Marcus Junior visited the Black Sea Coast, he found the potential of transporting huge amount of something. He then built 8 ships for doing that. what are we talking about here?
The Royal Dutch Shell Company
5) In UK, its called the Asda, in Japan it is called Seiyu and in India the Best Price. What?
6) Launched in June 1,19980 by David Walker and Lois Hart, the couple, it calls itself the “World’s most trusted name in their business“?
1) “Please help yourselves” is the tag-line of which organisation?
2) Enigma is a line of optical frame solutions from which company?
Tata Eye Plus
3) What is “Tata Nagar“?
Armoured Carrier, Wheeled, Indian Pattern (ACV-IP), known also as Indian Pattern Carrier or under other similar names, was an armoured car produced in India during WW 2. Those produced by Tata Locomotives were called “Tatanagars” after the location of the works.
4) Complete the list. N Chandrashekaran, ……………………, F.C.Kohli
Monday, February 8, 2010
Singapore Tour -Advance Management Programme at Nanyang Business School, Singapore (ranked 27th in the Best B-school in world-Financial Times)
The first-of-its-kind programme in Asia
The first programme in Singapore and the region to provide a Direct Pathway to earn academic credits toward the Nanyang Executive MBA (EMBA) Degree.
The first fully residential public executive programme offered in Singapore.
Two points of intakes in September and March offer flexibility in joining and completing the Programme.
Certification jointly awarded by UC Berkeley and NTU.
The best of East and West in executive education through close collaboration between two premier universities in the USA and Asia.
Monday, February 1, 2010
Saturday, January 23, 2010
Any company today struggling to establish themselve or the old players have to take the path of Corporate social responsibility-CSR to recreate branding. This case study highlights the company Tata Refractories Ltd, who one time has go through tough time of shut down of plants due to the pollution issue in 2007. But how Tata Refractories Ltd revived their image through the social responsibility activities such as free medical treatment..which fetch TATA Refractories has been conferred the prestigious TERI Corporate Social Responsibility Award 2009 by the President of India on June 5, 2009 at an event organized by The Energy & Resources Institute held at Vigyan Bhavan in New Delhi ....
Feedback from the Conference Delegates:
Case study presented was very much relevant to the present economic scenario. The overall presentation made by Saikat Gochhait was Good ! Keep it UP.... Dr. M.R Bhatt(Asst.Professor, email:email@example.com, Mob: 09998012219)
Case study was very relevant in today's era of globalization. The presentation made by Saikat Gochhait was focussed more qualitative aspect rather than quantitative....Ms. Sheel Nidhi Pandey(IIM Ahmedabad, email:firstname.lastname@example.org, Mob:09879998742)
Case Study was relevant and presentation made by Saikat Gochhait was impressive...(Dr. Niti Sinha, Sr.Lecturer, Mob:09911488924)
Case Study was extremely relevant and presentation made by Saikat Gochhait was informative....(Mr. Mangesh Karandikar(Lecturer-Dept of Commerce and Journalism, University of Mumbai), email: email@example.com, Mob:09869281084)
Monday, January 18, 2010
Shortly we are going to release our 1st Taxila Business Review.....so we welcome authors, research scholars and students to contribute to the upcoming journal....
Kindly forward your research articles:
Saikat Gochhait-Research Cell :