Ms.Preeti Agrawal and Ms. Ritu Rajgharia(MBA Students-Taxila Business School)
Mr. Ganesh Singh and Mr. Nayan Shukla(Taxila Business School)
The day was 5th of March. We had send two teams from Taxila Business School-Jaipur in the hopes of making a mark at the Crucible event happening at Jaipur. Though I had not set my hopes too high, I was pretty confident about that our students would surely learn , because the primary opponents in Rajasthan were BITS-Pilani teams themselves. But fate has its games.
1- Whose tagline “Used by men, enjoyed by women”
2- This magazines 1st issue had Marliyn Monroe on its cover and the magazines had no date coz its publisher was not sure whether there will be a 2nd issue?
4- Which co acquired Viva & Maltova from jagajit industries?
5- Which famous home appliances co was founded by Thomas alva Edison?
7- Which famous institution was established in New Delhi under the aegis of
8- Which great voice of India once endorsed glycodin ?
10- Advertisement tagline “the new size zero”
12- Which business group makes Ajanta & Samay clocks ?
13- “Sense and Simplicity”
15- slogan “57 varieties”
16- Pic of Chevrolet Beat
17- NDTV good times, Who is JV partner?
18- Which Japanese co is worlds largest tyre manufacturer?
19- While working as chemist at J Lyons & co. which future british PM helped them develop a method for preserving ice cream?
20- sound clip of ‘dance pe chance maar le’ , Identify the production house
WILD CARD ROUNDS
1) What is the tag-line for Youtube?
2) Air Jordan, was the first Nike shoe not to feature what?
The Swoosh, the Nike logo
3) What is the Lifeline Express undertaken by Tata?
It is a hospital on rails, for the Bihar Chattisgarh belt.
4) Which TV channel advertises itself as India’s Glamour and Lifestyle channel, and connect it to a major media group in India of not necessarily the same medium?
Zoom, an undertaking by the Times of India Group
5) Who endorses Samsonite?
6) The Hollerith Corporation became what in the future?
7) What isthe trading symbol of Agilent Technologies?
8) This airline’s call sign is Speedbert. It’s predecessor was “Imperial Airways“. It has served several countries around the globe. Name the Airline.
9) Which great iconic character was created by Bobby Kooka?
Air India Maharaja
1) Packaged Holiday or Holiday packages was an idea started by this individual in 1851 between Leicestershire and Loughborough?
2) Why is the Rupee used as a currency in S.E. Asia?
Rupee derives from Rupiah which in Sanskrit means ‘wrought silver’. People in ancient India used to trade in pieces of silver long before.
3) A 2009 product was called the N95 mask, why was it called the N95 mask?
N95 mask was used in the swine flu affected regions of the world. 95nm was the filtering capacity of the mask.
4) When Marcus Junior visited the Black Sea Coast, he found the potential of transporting huge amount of something. He then built 8 ships for doing that. what are we talking about here?
The Royal Dutch Shell Company
5) In UK, its called the Asda, in Japan it is called Seiyu and in India the Best Price. What?
6) Launched in June 1,19980 by David Walker and Lois Hart, the couple, it calls itself the “World’s most trusted name in their business“?
1) “Please help yourselves” is the tag-line of which organisation?
2) Enigma is a line of optical frame solutions from which company?
Tata Eye Plus
3) What is “Tata Nagar“?
Armoured Carrier, Wheeled, Indian Pattern (ACV-IP), known also as Indian Pattern Carrier or under other similar names, was an armoured car produced in India during WW 2. Those produced by Tata Locomotives were called “Tatanagars” after the location of the works.
4) Complete the list. N Chandrashekaran, ……………………, F.C.Kohli